Social Media Management
Social Media Content Marketing tailored to each of your channels
With a laser focus on ROI
Social Media Marketing is an essential part of a many business strategies. Having a social presence on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat is an easy, fast, and free way of communicating with your customers. Major brands and small companies alike leverage social to deal with customer queries, run campaigns, and generally have fun with their target audiences in an organic and relatable manner.
However, Social Media Marketing can have some drawbacks:
- It’s intensely time-consuming
- It needs careful planning and strategizing
- It can be difficult to constantly come up with new content for each channel without repeating yourself, or appearing dull
- Often the paid advertising campaigns need careful planning in order to run them correctly and get the most bang for your buck.
This is why it is sometimes a good idea to bring on board a little extra help. Impressona can provide extra resources and fully support your organic social media efforts with tailored content that drives traffic and delivers real results.
Social Marketing and Content: the right ingredients for your campaign
These days consumers are extremely comfortable online, and digitally very savvy. So sharing a link to your latest blog post and the occasional funny meme won’t cut it anymore with the majority. Your SMM strategy needs careful thought, and should be built around certain key ingredients:
- A clear set of goals and targets so that you know what you are trying to achieve: this also helps you keep any budget and spending on track, and should include both long and short-term goals
- Cohesion: any Social Media Marketing should also tie in with your overall Content Marketing Strategy, so that you can support your efforts across all channels
- A firm understanding of your target audience and demographic: effective targeting will mean your efforts hit the mark and promote word-of-mouth marketing, too, from fans of your brand
- An understanding of the different strengths of each individual channel and social platform: what are the benefits of Instagram over Twitter, or Facebook over Pinterest? Knowing this will mean your posts and ads won’t fall flat.
All of this, and much more, depending on your business, circumstances and goals, should be written into a clear and manageable Social Content Marketing strategy. Impressona can help establish these goals, and we can use our expertise to help you put together an effective plan.
Experienced Social Content Marketers with a tried and tested process
Our methodology is simple, straightforward, delivered over a number of key steps:
- We assign a Social Media Manager to your account – meaning you have one point of contact for everything
- Consultation and strategy development, based on our research and accurate data. This includes full governance and workflow processes to make sure you’re involved at whichever level you want.
We do all this under a monthly management fee with a clear breakdown of costs for the content and ads we create for you.
- Create engaging advertisements with brand-appropriate content, and provide content for daily social activity.
- Monitoring- we carefully monitor your ads and optimize them on a weekly basis.
- Reporting and Communication- we provide regular insight into your campaign’s progress, to a time frame that suits you. We can also be available for meetings to discuss anything relevant as and when required.
Different Social Media Platforms need a different approach
By this, we mean that spamming each of your channels with the same content is unlikely to appeal to anyone, and consumers can find this ‘lazy’ approach offputting. Here are some of our channel-specific services on offer:
We are experienced in Facebook techniques including A/B split testing, remarketing and lookalike audiences, as well as conversion optimization. We create effective ads and continue to optimize them for the best results.
Creating a Facebook ad is easy enough, but getting it to perform well is another matter. We know how to tweak key metrics to improve performance. We also manage interactions, engagements and messaging if you require it, and help with looking after your business page to ensure visitors get the level of interaction they want.
Twitter is all about giving back what you get, so we can help with the strategic selection of the right brands and influencers to follow, how to interact with them, how to gain more followers, how to benefit from twitter trends, advice on the right content to post and things like hashtagging, lists, and much more.
With this platform, it’s important to let your follower numbers develop organically, rather than force the issue, and this is done by building a positive image with the people that matter to your business. We’re experts in profile management, interaction and engagement.
75% of Instagram users will take action on ads that they see on their news feed. And over 1/3 of Instagram users have used Instagram to purchase a product online.
Businesses who create effective ads and target them at relevant audiences will have an opportunity to increase website traffic and conversions. We can also give you advice on how to interact with others in your target marketplace to your advantage, how to leverage stories and trending hashtags, how to use messaging to your advantage and how to plug your business Instagram into your business Facebook page for an extra visual boost.
Instagram has one of the best potential conversion rates for businesses, depending on the product or service you offer.
LinkedIn is the best way to reach a professional audience in a B2B setting. Impressona can leverage this with both an organic campaign that establishes you as a leader in the field and a series of paid adverts that substantially raise your profile.
LinkedIn also provides the opportunity to precisely aim your message at particular types of people and companies. Using this targetted approach can see you creating very warm leads that are a dream to convert into customers.
See how we helped clients get to make social a genuine business lead generator.
Still not sure about Impressona? Our customers are more than ready to provide testimonials. Click here to find out more about our satisfied clients.
If you would like to find out more about Impressona, our website copywriting services, or anything else at all, please get in touch or call us on +44 (0)117 230 778.